The National magazine, or, Cabinet of the United States [electronic resource].
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- National magazine
Cabinet of the United States
- [Washington, D.C.] : Washington Printing and Bookselling Co., 1801-1802.
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource
No. 1 (Oct. 22, 1801)-no. 8 (Jan. 11, 1802).
- National magazine, or, A political, historical, biographical, and literary repository
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1801-1809 -- Periodicals.
- Political periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Title from caption.
Editor: 1801- , R. Dinmore.
Formed by the union of: National magazine, or, A political, historical, biographical, and literary repository and: The Cabinet.
Extracts from this periodical were issued in: Franklin; or, A political, agricultural, and mechanical gazette.
- Dinmore, Richard, 1765-1811, editor.
Washington Printing and Bookselling Company, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|