The Lady's magazine and musical repository [electronic resource].
- New-York : Printed by G. & R. Waite, for N. Bell, corner of Broadway and Ann-Streets., 1801-
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource : illustrations, music
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1801)-
Ceased in 1802.
Gold tooled leather (Binding)
Gold stamped leather (Binding)
Leather bindings (Binding)
Lettering pieces (Binding)
Fillet tools (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Title volume title page of vol. 2.
- Bell, Nathaniel, -1831?, proprietor.
G. & R. Waite (Firm), printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|