The New England family magazine [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- New England family magazine for the diffusion of useful knowledge
- Boston, Massachusetts : Bradbury, Soden and Company, 1845.
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource : illustrations
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 1845)-v. 2, no. 5 (1845).
- Continued By:
- Illustrated family magazine
- Family periodicals.
Printed wrappers (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Title from cover.
Editor: Robert L. Wade.
- Local notes:
- American Antiquarian Society Copy 2 (Aug. and Sept. 1845 issues), the gift of Patricia Otto, 2010.
- Bradbury, Soden & Co., publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|