The metropolitan; [electronic resource] : a miscellany of lierature and science.
- Standardized Title:
- Metropolitan (Washington, D.C. : 1832)
- Washington D.C. : [s.n.], -1834.
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource : illustrations
Began in 1832. Cf. ULS.
-n.s.,v. 2, no. 4 (Sept. 13, 1834).
- Continued By:
- Washington literary gazette
- Literary periodicals.
Half bindings (Binding)
Marbled papers (Binding)
Gold tooled leather (Binding)
Gold stamped leather (Binding)
Fillet tools (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Title from caption.
Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 1 (Aug. 15, 1834).
- Local notes:
- American Antiquarian Society copy has bound with it: Washington literary gazette.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|