The Edinburgh magazine [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Edinburgh magazine (Edinburgh, Scotland : 1757)
- Edinburgh [Scotland]: : Printed by Walter Ruddiman Junior and Company, Morocco's Close, Lawn-Market., 1757-1762.
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource : illustrations, maps, music
Vol. 1[No. 1] (July 1757)-v. 6, [no. 12] (Dec. 1762).
Quarter bindings (Binding)
Marbled papers (Binding)
Lettering pieces (Binding)
Gold tooled leather (Binding)
Fillet tools (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- Scotland Edinburgh.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Publisher: Walter Ruddiman, Jr., W. Auld and Co., 1761.
Vol. 6 includes suppl.
- Walter Ruddiman Junior and Company, publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|