The Iron age [electronic resource].
- New York : David Williams
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource : illustrations
-v. 218, no. 25 (Dec. 20, l976).
Began publication with: Vol. 4 (1867).
- Iron age and hardware, iron and industrial reporter
- Continued By:
- Chilton's iron age
- Technology -- Periodicals.
Iron industry and trade -- Periodicals.
Hardware -- Periodicals.
- Industry periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
United States Pennsylvania Radnor.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
"A review of the hardware and metal trades."
Imprint varies: Radnor, Pa. : Chilton Co.
Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 22 (Feb. 17, 1870).
Vols. 6-10, Apr. 1868-Dec. 1872 not published. Cf. ULS. Issues from 1870 (Vol. 7)-1872 have been located.
- Williams, David, publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|