The Dairy farmer [electronic resource] : a monthly journal devoted to the interests of dairymen and to practical husbandry.
- Little Falls, N.Y. : A.W. Eaton, 1860-1862.
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 1860)-v. 2, no. 12 (May 1862).
- Dairying -- New York (State) -- Periodicals.
Agriculture -- New York (State) -- Periodicals.
- Agricultural periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Little Falls.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Title from caption.
Publisher: Ayer & Brigham, June 1861-May 1862.
- Eaton, Allen Wyman, 1817-1900, publisher.
Ayer & Brigham, publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|