Musical review and choral advocate [electronic resource].
- New York : F.J. Huntington and Mason & Law, 1852-1853.
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource : music
Vol. 3, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1852)-v.4, no. 12 (Dec. 1853).
- Choral advocate, and singing-class journal
- Continued By:
- New York musical review and choral advocate
- Music -- Periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Title from caption.
Publisher: F.J. Huntington, Mason Bros. and W. Hall & Son, 1853.
"A companion for the choir, the singing school and the fireside."
Editor: C.M. Cady.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|