Whitaker's magazine [electronic resource] : the rights of the South.
- Other Title:
- Rights of the South
- Charleston [S.C.] : Printed for the proprietor, by Edward C. Councell--no. 119 East-Bay, adjoining the office of the Evening news
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource
Began in 1850.
- Continued By:
- Whitaker's magazine
- American literature -- South Carolina -- Charleston -- Periodicals.
Southern States -- Periodicals.
- Literary periodicals.
Printed wrappers (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- United States South Carolina Charleston.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Publisher: J.B. Nixon
Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Sept. 1850).
- Whitaker, Daniel K. (Daniel Kimball), 1801-1881, editor.
Councell, Edward C., publisher.
Nixon, John B., publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|