The Proclamation & reformer [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Proclamation and reformer
- Milton, Ia. [i.e., Ind.] : B. Franklin, 1850-
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1850)-
Ceased in 1851. Cf. ULS.
- Continued By:
- Gospel proclamation
Western reformer (Milton, Ind.)
- Disciples of Christ -- Periodicals.
Theology -- Periodicals.
- Religious periodicals.
Printed wrappers (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Indiana Milton.
United States Ohio Cincinnati.
United States Ohio Hygeia.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
"A monthly publication, devoted to the cause of Christianity."
Title varies slightly: The Proclamation and reformer
Published at Cincinnati, Ohio
; Hygeia, Ohio .
Vol. 1, also called Reformer vol. 8, Proclamation vol. 3.
Vol. 1, no. 8-9 (Aug.-Sept. 1850) issued together.
Editors: Wm. Pinkerton, <1850>; Benjamin Franklin, <1850>; Alex. Hall <1850>; D.S. Burnet <1850>; L.H. Jameson <1850>.
Printers: E. Shepherd
Hygeia Book & Job Office .
- Local notes:
- American Antiquarian Society copies Jan-Feb. 1850 bound with: Western reformer (Milton, Ind.).
American Antiquarian Society copies April, Aug-Sept. 1850 in original printed wrappers.
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1812-1878, editor.
Hall, Alexander Wilford, 1819-1902, editor.
Pinkerton, William, editor.
Burnet, D. S. (David Staats), 1808-1867, editor.
Jameson, Love Humphreys, 1811-1892, editor.
Franklin, Benjamin, 1812-1878, publisher.
Shepherd, E., printer.
Hygeia Book & Job Office, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|