The Phonic advocate [electronic resource].
- Indianapolis, Ind. : S.L. Marrow
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource
Began in 1869. Cf. ULS.
-v. 2, no. 1 (Oct. 1870).
- Shorthand -- Periodicals.
- Phonetic and shorthand periodicals.
Printed wrappers (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Indiana Indianapolis.
- In regular and phonetic type.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Title from cover.
"Devoted to art, science, literature, and the spelling and writing reform."
Editor: S.L. Marrow, <1870>.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|