Play and playfulness for public health and wellbeing / edited by Alison Tonkin and Julia Whitaker.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2019. , ©2019
xv, 214 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Play therapy.
- Medical subjects:
- Play Therapy.
- This innovative book extends the play debate by assembling and examining the many pieces of the play puzzle from the perspective of public health--back cover.
- Improving the public's health through playful endeavors / Julia Whitaker and Alison Tonkin
Playing for a healthy brain / Alison Tonkin
The science of public health / Alison Tonkin and Lisa Whiting
The art of public health and the wisdom of play : participation in the creative arts as a route to health and wellbeing / Eric Fleming and Julia Whitaker
Playing together : the art and the science of relationships / Julia Whitaker and Alison Tonkin
Play, attachment and the empathy-equity connection / Julia Whitaker
Finding playfulness in the everyday : an antidote to the saturation of modern family life / Julia Whitaker
The playful pursuit of child public health / Jenni Etchells and Alison Tonkin
Play, disability and public health / Claire Weldon and Alison Tonkin
A playful working life and beyond / Christina Freeman and Alison Tonkin
Playing in a digital world / Alison Tonkin
A place for play : creating playful environments for health and wellbeing / Julia Whitaker and Alison Tonkin
Playful policy / Rachel Bayliss and Alison Tonkin
Playful endings : making meaning at the end of life / Julia Whitaker and Alison Tonkin.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Tonkin, Alison, 1962- editor.
Whitaker, Julia, editor.
- Other format:
- ebook version :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|