Compassionomics : the revolutionary scientific evidence that caring makes a difference / Stephen Trzeciak, Anthony Mazzarelli ; foreword by Senator Cory Booker.
- Pensacola, FL : Studer Group 
xv, 375 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Medical subjects:
- Delivery of Health Care -- methods.
- "In Compassionomics: The Revolutionary Scientific Evidence that Caring Makes a Difference, physician scientists Stephen Trzeciak and Anthony Mazzarelli uncover the eye-opening data that compassion could be a wonder drug for the 21st century. Now, for the first time ever, a rigorous review of the science - coupled with captivating stories from the front lines of medicine - demonstrates that human connection in health care matters in astonishing ways. Never before has all the evidence been synthesized together in one place." -- Amazon.com
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Mazzarelli, Anthony, author.
Booker, Cory, author of foreword.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|