Arab-Palestinian society in the Israeli political system : integration versus segregation in the twenty-first century / Rami Zeedan.
- Lanham, Maryland : Lexington Books, 2019. , ©2019
xxx, 135 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Palestinian Arabs -- Israel -- Politics and government -- 21st century.
Political parties -- Israel.
Elections -- Israel.
Local government -- Israel.
Palestinian Arabs -- Politics and government.
Politics and government.
Israel. Keneset -- Elections.
Israel -- Politics and government -- 21st century.
- The book examines the integration of Arab-Palestinian society, an ethnic minority within the nation-state of Israel, in Israel's political system and the relation between political trends, leadership, and identity. It also delves into the causes of the crisis in Arab localities and the relations to the local political structure.
- Arabs in the Israeli three branches of power
Arab identity and political trends in Israel
Crisis in Arab-Palestinian municipalities in Israel.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 107-124) and index.
- Other format:
- ebook version :
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|