Sula / Toni Morrison.
- [Seventh Printing]
- New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 1979.
- New York : [Distributed by Random House, Inc.],
- African American women -- Fiction.
City and town life -- Fiction.
Female friendship -- Fiction.
Ohio -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "This is a Borzoi Book published by Alfred A. Knopf, Inc."
"Published January 7, 1974. Reprinted Five Times. Seventh Printing, October 1979"
"This book was set on the Linotype in Janson, a recutting made direct from type cast from matrices long thought to have been made by the Dutchman Anton Janson, who was a practicing type founder in Leipzig during the years 1668-87. However, it has been conclusively demonstrated that these types are actually the work of Nicholas Kis (1650-1702), a Hungarian, who most probably learned his trade from the master Dutch type founder Dirk Voskens."--A Note on the Type.
"Typography and binding design by Susan Mitchell."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy has  leaf of discussion questions laid in.
Banks Collection copy has Joanna Banks notepaper with discussion question written in ms. laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|