Jazz / Toni Morrison.
- Other records:
- [First Trade Edition]
- New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 1992.
- New York : Distributed by Random House, Inc.,
, 229,  pages ; 22 cm
- African Americans -- Fiction.
Crimes of passion -- Fiction.
Middle-aged persons -- Fiction.
Harlem (New York, N.Y.) -- Fiction.
Funeral rites and ceremonies -- Fiction.
Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- This is a Borzoi Book published by Alfred A. Knopf, Inc.
"The text of this book was set in Electra, a Linotype face designed by W. A. Dwiggins (1880-1956). This face cannot be classified as either modern or old style."
A Book-of-the-Month Club Selection.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Banks Collection copy has embossed stamp "JB The Library of Joanna Banks".
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (stamp) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0679411674 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|