Makin' Do : African American Recipes from slavery to freedom.
- [United States] : [publisher not identified], [1998?]
1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations ; 14 x 22 cm
- African American cooking.
African Americans -- Medicine.
Traditional medicine -- United States.
Herbs -- Therapeutic use -- United States.
- Herbal & Home Remedies
Vegetable & Side Dishes
Pickles, Drinks & Desserts.
- Title from cover.
Volume has three holes and tied with thick rope. Text is written horizontally.
Each recipe is a handwritten photocopy in many different hands.
"Home and Herbal Remedies by Kath Robinson"--second leaf.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Robinson, Kath, compiler.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|