South and North Korean integration and North Korea's adaptablility : from the perceptive point of view / Kim, Soo-Am [and eight others].
- Standardized Title:
- Nam-Pukhan t'onghap kwa Pukhan ŭi suyongnyŏk. Selections. English
- Seoul : Korea Institute for National Unification, 2016.
- Studies series (T'ongil Yŏn'guwŏn (Korea)); 16-05.
Study series ; 16-05
37 pages ; 23 cm.
- Korean reunification question (1945- )
Korean reunification question (1945- ) -- Economic aspects.
Korean reunification question (1945- ) -- Political aspects.
Korea (South) -- Relations -- Korea (North)
Korea (North) -- Relations -- Korea (South)
Korean reunification question (1945- )
- "Past research on South and North Korean unification in terms of systemic integration has been about proposing a basic framework for systemic integration in various fields. In particular, researches have mainly dealt in detail about the different types of institutions that integration may happen in by focussing on the process. Future research on South and North Korea integration must also keep in minhd the North Korean element and consider the matter of adaptability by North Korea. Furthermore, it must establish a development strategy and action plan that can achieve a systemic intergation that bears in mind the North Korean element. The purpose of this study is to examine the adaptability of North Korea regarding a Korean integration from a systemic and perceptive level. First, in the systemic level, the report will focus on presenting a basic classification of change through a literature review of existing researches and introduce a basic direction for assessing North Korean adaptability. Second, in terms of perception, a method of surveying North Korean defectors through a structured questionnaire will be adopted to indirectly assess the adaptability of North Korean citizens regarding an integration of South and North Korea."--Back cover.
- 1. Introduction
2. North Korean defectors' perception on inter-Korean institutional integration
3. Direction of inter-Korean instutional integration from perceptive point of view.
- English abridgement of: Nam-Pukhan t'onghap kwa Pukhan ŭi suyongnyŏk, 2015.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|