Communist parties in the Middle East : 100 years of history / edited by Laura Feliu and Ferran Izquierdo-Brichs.
- Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2019.
- Europa regional perspectives; 16.
Europa regional perspectives ; 16
xii, 310 pages ; 24 cm.
- Communist parties -- Middle East -- History -- 20th century.
Communist parties -- Middle East -- History -- 21st century.
Communist parties -- Africa, North -- History -- 20th century.
Communist parties -- Africa, North -- History -- 21st century.
Middle East -- Politics and government -- 20th century.
Middle East -- Politics and government -- 21st century.
Africa, North -- Politics and government -- 20th century.
Africa, North -- Politics and government -- 21st century.
Politics and government.
- The book has been designed to offer a unique, updated and comprehensive study of Communist parties in the Middle East, based on a theoretical framework of analysis, substantial empirical research and archive documentation.
- Iran's Communist movement : reform and revolution / Yassamine Mather
The Communist Party of Turkey : an instrument of Soviet Eastern policy? / Bulent Gökay
The Iraqi Communist Party / Johan Franzén
The Lebanese Communist Party : continuity against all odds / Rosa Velasco Muñoz
The Syrian Communist Party : patrimonialism and fractures / Rosa Velasco Muñoz
Class and nation : Arab and Jewish Communists in Palestine / Musa Budeiri
The Communist Movement in Egypt / Bárbara Azaola
Communism and Organizational Symbiosis in South Yemen : The People's Democratic Union, the National Liberation Front, and the Yemeni Socialist Party / John Ishiyama
The Sudan Communist Party : "Bolshevize it, O God!" / Abdullahi A. Ibrahim
The Communists in Algeria (1920-93) / Pierre-Jean Le Foll-Luciani
The four faces of Morocco's Communists : PCF, MCP, PLS and PPS / Bernabé López García
Islamists and Communists : A history of Arab convergenze parallele / Luz Gómez García
The new left in 1960-70s Lebanon and 1917 as model and foil / Laure Guirguis
From Marxism to anti-authoritarianism : Egypt's new left / Laura Galián
Women and left in the Middle East : the voice of the protagonists : an interview with Azza Chararah Baydoun / Natalia Ribas-Mateos.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Feliu, Laura, editor.
Izquierdo, Ferran, author.
- Other format:
- Electronic version: Communist parties in the Middle East.
9780429632532 (ePub ebook)
9780429634024 (PDF ebook)
9780429631047 (Mobipocket ebook)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|