Leading millennial faculty : navigating the new professoriate / edited by Michael G. Strawser.
- Lanham, Maryland : Lexington Books, 
- Generational differences in higher education and the workplace: leading and teaching millennials and Generation Z
v, 169 pages ; 24 cm.
- Educational leadership.
Universities and colleges -- Faculty.
Conflict of generations in the workplace.
- "This book explores how to effectively lead millennial faculty as they navigate the new professoriate. Contributors address some stereotypical millennial characteristics--being achievement oriented, connected to the world, relatively sheltered, and unaware of hierarchy--and how they create advantages and challenges in the higher education workplace"-- Provided by publisher.
- The millennial faculty invasion / Michael G. Strawser and Heather J. Hether
A concise history of higher education / Amanda J. Lawrence and Brett E. Morris
Meeting of the minds: discerning intergenerational differences and developing critical consciousness / Raymond Blanton and Trey Guinn
#MeToo: millennial responses to campus sexual harassment / Stine Eckert and Linda Steiner
Millennial faculty expectations of communication / Stephanie A. Smith
Moving beyond the 'me' generation: collaboration and community-engaged scholarship among millennial faculty / Sara B. Moore and Cindy S. Vincent
Personal and professional challenged of millennial faculty / Leslie Salazar; Nancy Garcia; Elsa Diego-Medrano; and Yvette Castillo
Mentoring millennial faculty: a duoethnography of intergenerational academics / Jenna Stephenson Abetz and Bethany Crandell Goodier
Faculty development and millennial faculty / Russell Carpenter.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Strawser, Michael G., editor.
- Other format:
- Online version: Leading millennial faculty
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|