Tell me who we were : stories / Kate McQuade.
- Standardized Title:
- Short stories. Selections
- First edition.
- New York, NY : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers,  , ©2019
193 pages ; 24 cm
- Death -- Fiction.
Loss (Psychology) -- Fiction.
Young women -- Fiction.
Female friendship -- Fiction.
Self-realization in women -- Fiction.
Boarding schools -- Fiction.
- Short stories.
- Infused with the keen insight of Joyce Carol Oates and haunting power of Kelly Link, a radiant collection of linked stories that explore the vulnerability, resilience, and hidden desires of women, following six girls over the course of sixty years, from their first semester at boarding school to the twilight of their lives.
- The translator's daughter
A myth of satellites
Wedge of swans
Helen in Texarkana
Sing me a song
Ten kinds of salt
There will be a stranger
In the hollow.
- McQuade, Kate. Translator's daughter.
McQuade, Kate. Myth of satellites.
McQuade, Kate. Wedge of swans.
McQuade, Kate. Helen in Texarkana.
McQuade, Kate. Sing me a song.
McQuade, Kate. Ten kinds of salt.
McQuade, Kate. There will be a stranger.
McQuade, Kate. In the hollow.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|