The state and the oil industry in today's world / Michael Tanzer. International politics, international economics / Stephen Hymer. Workers' control and revolutionary change / Leo Panitch.
- New York : Monthly Review, 
63 pages ; 22 cm
- Petroleum industry and trade -- Government policy -- United States -- Territories and possessions.
Petroleum industry and trade -- Puerto Rico.
Management -- Employee participation.
- The state and the oil industry in today's world : some lessons for Puerto Rico / by Michael Tanzer
International politics and international economics : a radical approach / by Stephen Hymer
The importance of workers' control for revolutionary change / by Leo Panitch
Books: Economics, advertising, and consumer culture / by Rick Wolff ; Slavery, racism, and democracy / by Theodore William Allen.
- Title from cover.
Published in the Monthly review, an independent socialist magazine, Volume 29, number 10, March 1978.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Container of: Hymer, Stephen. International politics, international economics.
Container of: Panitch, Leo. Workers' control and revolutionary change.
- Contained In:
- Contained in (manifestation): Monthly review (New York, N.Y. : 1949) Volume 29, number 10 (March 1978)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|