Office visits to internists : the National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey, United States, 1975 / Beulah K. Cypress.
- Hyattsville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, National Center for Health Statistics, 1978.
- Vital and health statistics. Data from the National Health Survey Series 13, no. 36.
DHEW publication; no. (PHS) 78-1787.
Vital and health statistics. Series 13, Data from the National Health Survey ; number 36
DHEW publication ; no. (PHS) 79-1787
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 70 pages) : illustrations.
- Physician services utilization -- United States -- Statistics.
Internists -- United States -- Statistics.
Ambulatory medical care -- United States -- Statistics.
Medical care surveys -- United States.
Ambulatory medical care.
Medical care surveys.
Physician services utilization.
- "December 1978."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 19).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed June 5, 2019).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey (U.S.)
- Other format:
- Print version: Cypress, Beulah K. Office visits to internists
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|