Ambulatory care utilization patterns of children and young adults : National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey, United States, January-December 1975 / Trena Ezzati.
- Hyattsville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, National Center for Health Statistics, 1978.
- Vital and health statistics. Data from the National Health Survey Series 13, no. 39.
DHEW publication; no. (PHS) 78-1790.
Vital and health statistics. Series 13, Data from the National Health Survey ; number 39
DHEW publication ; no. (PHS) 78-1790
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 43 pages) : illustrations.
- Ambulatory medical care for children -- Utilization -- United States -- Statistics.
Physician services utilization -- United States -- Statistics.
Children -- Diseases -- United States -- Statistics.
Medical care surveys -- United States.
United States -- Statistics, Medical.
Ambulatory medical care for children -- Utilization.
Children -- Diseases.
Medical care surveys.
Physician services utilization.
Statistics -- Medical.
- "August 1978."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 8).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed June 4, 2019).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey (U.S.)
- Other format:
- Print version: Ezzati-Rice, Trena M. Ambulatory care utilization patterns of children and young adults
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|