Teenagers who use organized family planning services : United States, 1978 / by Eugenia Eckard.
- Hyattsville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Office of Health Research, Statistics, and Technology, National Center for Health Statistics, 1981.
- Vital and health statistics. Data from the National Health Survey Series 13, no. 57.
DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 81-1718.
Vital & health statistics. Series 13, Data on health resources utilization ; no. 57
DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 81-1718
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 18 pages) : illustrations.
- Family planning services -- Utilization -- United States -- Statistics.
Family planning -- United States -- Statistics.
Teenage girls -- Medical care -- United States -- Statistics.
Contraceptives -- United States -- Statistics.
Family planning services -- Utilization.
Teenage girls -- Medical care.
- "August 1981."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 10).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed June 4, 2019).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Eckard, Eugenia. Teenagers who use organized family planning services, United States, 1978
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|