Knock 'em dead cover letters : cover letters and strategies to get the job you want / Martin Yate.
- Standardized Title:
- Cover letters that knock 'em dead
- Other Title:
- Knock them dead cover letters
- 12th edition.
- Avon, MA : Adams Media,  , ©2016
319 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Cover letters.
Applications for positions.
- In this newest cover letter guide, job search expert Martin Yate shows you how to increase your chance of landing an interview. The key, as Yate explains, is to use language drawn from the job posting itself, words that will send your application to the top of database searches. In this updated guide, you'll find numerous sample cover letters, along with Yate's tried and proven methods to: determine relevant keywords to get attention -- and use them effectively, clearly display your personal brand and the transferable skills you bring to the job, find the right contact information that gets your material in front of decision-making managers and recruiters, use social media sites such as LinkedIn to create an effective online profile and build professional and personal networks.
- Cover letters: The secret weapon of your job search
Six high-mileage cover letters
Know the job, know your customer
How to identify and build a desirable professional brand
Elements of a great cover letter
How to build cover letter
How to polish and edit your letters for maximum impact
Use cover letters to get four times the interviews
Sending out cover letters
Index of sample letters.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9781440596186 (paperback
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|