Annual report of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution, showing the operations, expenditures, and condition of the Institution, for the year 1856, and the proceedings of the Board up to January 28, 1857.
- Other Title:
- Smithsonian report
- Washington : Cornelius Wendell, printer, 1857.
- Government document
467 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Smithsonian Institution.
Discoveries in science.
- Local subjects:
- Libraries (Bookplate) (stamp) (Adams copy)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Washington (D.C.)
- At head of title: 34th Congress, 3d Session. House of Representatives. Mis. Doc. No. 55.
Includes: General appendix to the report for 1866 (pages -456.
Contents: page .
Index: pages 459-467.
Spine title: Smithsonian report 1856.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center copy gifted by Dr. Mark B. Adams in 2018.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B., (former owner) (Adams copy)
Stanford University. Libraries (Bookplate) (stamp) (Adams copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Wendell, Cornelius, 1813-1870, printer.
Mark B. Adams Emergence of Modern Science Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|