Unpublished economic texts from the reign of the King dIbbi-dSu'en (2028-2004 BC.) / a thesis submitted by the student Haider Aqeel Abid to the Council of the College of Arts, University of Baghdad in partial fulfillment of the requirement for MA. Degree of Arts in the Ancient Archaeology (Cuneiform Studied) ; supervised by Prof. Dr. Nawala A. Al-Mutawalli.
- [Baghdad] : University of Baghdad, Collage of Arts, Department of Archaeology, 2014.
8, 303, 2 pages : illustrations ; 31 cm
- Sumerian language -- Translating into Arabic.
Iraq -- Civilization -- To 634.
Iraq -- Economic conditions.
- In Arabic; title page in English; texts translated from Sumerian.
- In title, name of dIbbi-dSu'en, the d's appear as superscripts.
LC copy signed by author.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Mutawallī, Nawālah Aḥmad Maḥmūd.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|