Game changers / Ballinran Entertainment in association with Monkey Time Media, Documentary Channel, Buzzr presents ; with participation of Canada Media Fund, The Northern Ontario Heritage Fund ; produced, written and directed by Craig Thompson.
- [United States] : Ammo Content, 
1 videodisc (96 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Television game shows -- United States.
Television quiz shows -- United States.
Questions and answers.
Questions and answers.
Television game shows.
Television quiz shows.
- Documentary television programs.
Documentary television programs.
- System Details:
- DVD; NTSC, widescreen (16:9); region 1.
- As Jeopardy marks its 50th anniversary, including 30 years with Alex Trebek, take a look at the phenomenon of game shows, the iconic hosts and personalities, the contestants, and the triumphs and controversies that have shaped the evolution of this important part of our culture. See the power and influence of game shows and television personalities we₂ve invited into our living rooms.
- Hosted by Alex Trebek ; featuring Monty Hall, Peter Marshall, Howie Mandel, Pat Sajak, Vanna White, Wink Martindale, Drew Carey, Bob Eubanks, Regis Philbin.
- Cinematography, Mathieu Seguin, Decebal Dascau ; original music by Michael Vuscan.
- Title from disc surface.
Wide screen (16:9).
- Thompson, Craig (J. Craig), film director, film producer, screenwriter.
Seguin, Mathieu, director of photography.
Dascau, Decebal, director of photography.
Vuscan, Michael, composer.
Trebek, Alex, 1940- on-screen participant.
Hall, Monty, on-screen participant.
Marshall, Peter, 1927 March 30- on-screen participant.
Mandel, Howie, on-screen participant.
Sajak, Pat, on-screen participant.
White, Vanna, on-screen participant.
Martindale, Wink, on-screen participant.
Carey, Drew, on-screen participant.
Eubanks, Bob, on-screen participant.
Philbin, Regis, on-screen participant.
Ballinran Entertainment, presenter.
Monkey Time Media, presenter.
Documentary Channel (Television network : Canada), presenter.
Ammo Content, LLC, publisher.
Canada Media Fund, production company.
Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation, production company.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|