Hal / Shark Pig presents ; in association with Saboteur ; produced by Christine Beebe, Lisa Janssen, Jonathan Lynch, Brian Morrow ; directed and edited by Amy Scott.
- [New York, NY] : Oscilloscope Pictures,  , ©2018
1 videodisc (90 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Ashby, Hal.
Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- Biography.
Motion picture producers and directors.
- In English.
Open-captioned for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, all regions; widescreen (1.78:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby 5.1 surround; Dolby stereo.
- Hal Ashby's obsessive genius led to an unprecedented string of Oscar winning classics, including Harold and Maude, Shampoo and Being There. But as contemporaries Coppola, Scorsese and Spielberg rose to blockbuster stardom in the 1980s, Ashby's uncompromising nature played out as a cautionary tale of art versus commerce.
- Featuring Beau Bridges, Jeff Bridges, Jane Fonda, Jon Voight, Ben Foster and others.
- Director of photography, Alexandre Naufel; editors, Amy Scott, Sean Jarrett, Brian Morrow; music, Heather McIntosh.
- Special features: feature length audio commentary; The cutting-room floor; Behind the scenes; original theatrical trailer.
- Scott, Amy (Director) film director, editor of moving image work.
Beebe, Christine, film producer.
Janssen, Lisa (Producer), film producer.
Lynch, Jonathan, film producer.
Morrow, Brian (Producer), film producer, editor of moving image work.
Foster, Ben, 1980- narrator.
Bridges, Beau, on-screen participant.
Bridges, Jeff, 1949- on-screen participant.
Fonda, Jane, 1937- on-screen participant.
Voight, Jon, 1938- on-screen participant.
McIntosh, Heather (Musician) composer.
Shark Pig (Firm), presenter.
Saboteur Media, presenter.
Oscilloscope Pictures, publisher.
- Publisher Number:
OSC-097 Oscilloscope Pictures
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|