Lamb / Ama Ampadu and Laurent Lavolé present a Slum Kid Films, Gloria Films, Heimatfilm production ; a film by Yared Zeleke ; written and directed by Yared Zeleke ; producer, Ama Ampadu, Laurent Lavolé, Johannes Rexin ; screenplay written with the collaboration of Géraldine Bajard.
- Brooklyn, NY : Kimstim, Inc., 
- KimStim collection
The KimStim Collection
1 videodisc (94 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in. stamping
- Boys -- Ethiopia -- Drama.
Jewish children -- Ethiopia -- Drama.
Animal sacrifice -- Prevention -- Drama.
Foster parents -- Ethiopia -- Drama.
Runaway children -- Ethiopia -- Drama.
- Motion pictures -- Ethiopia.
Feature films -- Ethiopia.
Foreign language films -- Amharic.
Motion pictures -- Ethiopia.
Foreign films -- Ethiopia.
Motion pictures, Amharic.
- Amharic dialogue with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen.
video file region 1
- The film tells the story of young Ephraim, a half-Jewish, Ethiopian boy who is sent by his father to live among distant relatives after his mother's death. Ephraim uses his cooking skills to carve out a place among his cousins, but when his uncle decides that his beloved sheep must be sacrificed for the next religious feast, he hatches a plan to save the animal and return home.
- Rediat Amare, Kidist Siyum, Welela Assefa, Surafel Teka, Rahel Teshome, Indris Mohamed.
- Director of photography, Josée Deshaies ; editor, Véronique Bruque ; music, Christophe Chassol.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 2015.
Wide screen (16:9).
Official selection, Un Certain Regard, Festival de Cannes.
- Zeleke, Yared, 1978- film director, screenwriter.
Ampadu, Ama, film producer.
Lavolé, Laurent, film producer.
Rexin, Johannes, film producer.
Bajard, Géraldine, screenwriter.
Amare, Rediat, actor.
Siyum, Kidist, actor.
Assefa, Welela, actor.
Teshome, Rahel, actor.
Chassol, Christophe, composer (expression)
Slum Kid Films, production company.
Gloria Films, production company.
Heimatfilm (Firm), production company.
Kimstim Films, publisher.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|