Columbus / Superlative Films and Depth of Field present in association with Nonetheless Productions ; written and directed by Kogonada ; produced by Andrew Miano, Aaron Boyd, Danielle Renfrew Behrens ; produced by Chris Weitz, Giulia Caruso, Ki Jin Kim.
- [New York, N.Y.] : Oscilloscope Laboratories, 
1 videodisc (104 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in. color
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
Architecture and society -- Drama.
Koreans -- Indiana -- Columbus -- Drama.
Mothers and daughters -- Drama.
Columbus (Ind.) -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Foreign films -- Korea (South).
- English and Korean dialogue with optional English subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD; NTSC; all regions; 16:9 widescreen presentation; 5.1 surround & 2.0 stereo.
Dolby digital 5.1
- When a renowned architecture scholar falls suddenly ill during a speaking tour, his son Jin finds himself stranded in Columbus, Indiana; a small Midwestern city celebrated for its many modernist buildings. Jin strikes up a friendship with Casey, an architecture enthusiast who works at the local library. As their intimacy develops, they explore both the town and their conflicted emotions: Jin's estranged relationship with his father, and Casey's reluctance to leave Columbus and her mother.
- John Cho, Haley Lu Richardson, Michelle Forbes, Parker Posey, Rory Culkin, Erin Allegretti, Jim Dougherty.
- Director of photography, Elisha Christian ; editor, Kogonada ; music, Hammock.
- Title and credits from screen.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2017.
Wide screen (1.85:1 aspect ratio).
Special features: Video commentaries on selected scenes by John Cho and Haley Lu Richardson; Columbus story (a 7 min. film directed by Kogonada); deleted scenes; theatrical trailer.
- Park, E. Joong-Eun (Ernie Joong-Eun), film director, screenwriter, editor of moving image work.
Miano, Andrew, film producer.
Boyd, Aaron (Producer) film producer.
Renfrew, Danielle, film producer.
Weitz, Chris, 1969- film producer.
Caruso, Giulia (Producer) film producer.
Kim, Ki Jin, film producer.
Cho, John, 1972- actor.
Richardson, Haley Lu, actor.
Forbes, Michelle, 1965- actor.
Posey, Parker, 1968- actor.
Culkin, Rory, actor.
Superlative Films (Firm), presenter, production company.
Depth of Field (Firm), presenter, production company.
Oscilloscope Pictures, publisher.
- Container of: Columbus (Motion picture : 2017)
- Publisher Number:
OSC-100 AMA Oscilloscope Laboratories (spine)
OSC-100 Oscilloscope Laboratories (disc label)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|