Two traditions - one people / Eliyahu Stewart, Rochelle and Dr. David Rabeeya ; Richard Wagner, series editor.
- Other Title:
- At head of title: Our story: The Jews of Sepharad
- [First edition].
- New York : CAJE, Coalition for the Advancement of Jewish Education, 5752, ©1991.
- Our story, the Jews of Sepharad
Our story. The Jews of Sepharad
iii, , 72 pages : illustrations, facsimiles ; 29 cm.
- Judaism -- Sephardic rite -- Study and teaching.
- Sephardim and Ashkenazim : two traditions one people / by Rabbi Eliyahu Stewart
Lessons we can learn from the Sephardic experience : prejudice, assimilation, and acculturation / by Rochelle and Dr. David Rabeeya
Problems of absorption.
- "A special publication of the Coalition for the Advancement of Jewish Education."
"Underwritten by the American Sephardi Federation with the help of a generous gift from the Maurice Amado Foundation Sephardic Education Project."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries by the Board of Governors of Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (donor)
- Rabeeya, David, author.
Rabeeya, Rochelle, author.
Wagner, Richard, editor.
Coalition for the Advancement of Jewish Education, publisher.
Library of Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|