A la carte / Tanita S. Davis.
- First edition
- New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2008.
, 281,  pages ; 22 cm
- Cooks -- Juvenile fiction.
African Americans -- Juvenile fiction.
-- Fiction. African Americans.
-- Fiction. Cooks.
- Childrens subjects:
- Cooks -- Fiction.
African Americans -- Fiction.
- Local subjects:
- Afro-American author.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Lainey, a high school senior and aspiring celebrity chef, is forced to question her priorities after her best friend (and secret crush) runs away from home.
- "This is a Borzoi Book published by Alfred A. Knopf."
"The text of this book is set in 11.5-point Merdien."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|