Amrita Sher Gil = Aṃr̥tā Shera Gila / Films Division presents ; a film by B.D. Garga
- Other Title:
- Aṃr̥tā Shera Gila
- Mumbai : Films Division, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India, 2017
- Government document
1 videodisc (approximately 18 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Sher-Gil, Amrita, 1913-1941 -- Art collections.
Sher-Gil, Amrita, 1913-1941.
Painters -- India.
Art -- Private collections.
- Biographical films.
- System Details:
- digital optical
- "The film depicts the life and paintings of Amrita Shergil, one of the foremost artists of India, who died at a very early age of 28 years. She was one of the most charismatic and promising Indian artists of the pre-Colonial era. Most of her paintings reflect vividly her love for the country and ore importantly her response to the lige of its people"--Container
- Camera, K.K. Mahajan, Joseph Fifilina, A. Vorontzoff ; music, Vanraj Bhatia ; editing, Mohan Rathod ; script, B.D. Garga ; sound, Raj Trehan
- DVD reproduction of a film released in 1969.
National Film Award, 1969
"Critics Award", International Film Review, Colombo, 1971
- Garga, B. D. (Bhagwan Das), 1924-2011, film director.
India. Films Division. production company.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|