There's nothing out there! / Lloyd Kaufman and Michael Herz present ; a Troma Team release ; Valkhn Films presents ; a Grandmaster production ; a Rolfe Kanefsky flick ; produced by Victor Kanefsky ; written and directed by Rolfe Kanefsky.
- [Bridgeport, CT] : Vinegar Syndrome,  , ©2019
2 videodiscs (91 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Teenagers -- Drama.
Monsters -- Drama.
- Comedy films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
- System Details:
- DVD; stereo.
Blu-ray; regions A/B/C; requires Blu-ray player.
DTS-HD Master Audio
Blu-ray region A region B region C
- After being invited to a remote lodge, along with some friends, Mike immediately begins to sense that something isn't right, but none of his friends believe him. Unfortunately, they're dead wrong, and a slimy alien frog monster has indeed landed in the nearby woods and set out to fulfill it's mission of killing all human males and mating with females. Can Mike convince his friends that there IS something out there, before the men have their brains sucked out and the women are carrying green mutant fetuses?
- Craig Peck, Wendy Bednarz, Mark Collver, Bonnie Bowers, John Carhart III, Claudia Flores, Jeff Dachis.
- Director of photography, Ed Hershberger ; editor, Victor Kanefsky ; music, Christopher Thomas.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1991.
"Newly scanned & restored in 2k from its 35mm interpositive."
Wide screen (1.85:1).
Special features: "There's a movie out there" new interview with writer/director Rolfe Kanefsky and editor Victor Kanefsky; "40 years of cutting" new interview with Victor Kanefsky; new interview with actor Craig Peck; archival interview with Rolfe Kanefsky; "Copycat" a short film about the film's influence; "Murder in winter" an early feature film by Rolfe Kanefsky (Blu-ray only); "Just listen" an early short film by Rolfe Kanefsky; "Mood boobs" a short film by Rolfe Kanefsky; Behind the scenes of "Mood boobs"; theatrical trailer with commentary; music video; production stills gallery with commentary; Behind the scenes rehearsal footage with commentary; Pre-production footage and video storyboards with commentary; original cast auditions with commentary; Animation test footage and deleted shots with commentary; brand new group commentary with director Rolfe Kanefsky, Joe Lynch (filmmaker), Jeff Reddick (filmmaker), and others; archival "20th anniversary" commentary with Rolfe Kanefsky; archival group commentary with Rolfe Kanefsky, Victor Kanefsky, Craig Peck, Mark Colver and others; commentary with The Hysteria continues!
- Kanefsky, Rolfe, film director, screenwriter.
Kanefsky, Victor, film producer, editor of moving image work.
Kaufman, Lloyd, 1945- presenter.
Herz, Michael, presenter.
Peck, Craig, actor.
Bednarz, Wendy, actor.
Collver, Mark, actor.
Bowers, Bonnie, actor.
Carhart, John, III, actor.
Flores, Cláudia, actor.
Dachis, Jeff, actor.
Hershberger, Ed, director of photography.
Thomas, Chris (Composer) composer (expression)
Troma Entertainment, Inc.
Valkhn Films (Firm), presenter.
Grandmaster Kino (Firm), production company.
Vinegar Syndrome (Firm), publisher.
- Container of: There's nothing out there (Motion picture)
- Publisher Number:
VS-260 Vinegar Syndrome
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|