Services trade in ASEAN : the road taken and the journey ahead / Dora Neo, Pierre Sauvé, Imola Streho.
- Cambridge, United Kingdom ; New York, NY, USA : Cambridge University Press, 2019.
- Integration through law (Cambridge, England)
Integration through law: the role of law and the rule of law in Asean integration
xxx, 318 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
Service industries -- Law and legislation -- Southeast Asia.
Service industries -- Law and legislation.
- "Introduction The Member States of the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) set themselves the ambitious aim of establishing a region-wide economic community by 2015 and to deepen it in the context of the ASEAN Economic Community Blueprint 2025. In striving to achieve such ambitious objectives, there are strong reasons, both internal to ASEAN's own integration process and linked to the region's deepening ties with a dense layer of external economic partners, to believe that service sector reforms, and trade and investment in services more particularly, will occupy a place of choice in the region's policy pantheon"-- Provided by publisher.
Services and services trade in ASEAN : trends and policy context
Is ASEAN an optimal regulatory convergence area in services?
Liberalization of trade in services in ASEAN : trends, achievements and prospects
Lessons from the European Union relevant to ASEAN integration in services.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Sauvé, Pierre, 1959- author.
Streho, Imola, author.
- Other format:
- ebook version :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|