The new Oxford Shakespeare [electronic resource] : critical reference edition. Vol. 2 / Gary Taylor, John Jowett, Terri Bourus, and Gabriel Egan (eds).
- Standardized Title:
- Other Title:
- Oxford scholarly editions online.
- [Oxford] : Oxford University Press, 2017.
1 online resource : illustrations (black and white)
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Criticism and interpretation.
English drama -- Early modern and Elizabethan, 1500-1600 -- History and criticism.
- A completely new modern-spelling edition of all of Shakespeare's plays and poems, edited afresh from the original texts. With extensive introductions and on-page notes, it gives students and theatre-lovers the very best resources to understand and enjoy Shakespeare's works.
- Previously issued in print: 2016.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on June 8, 2017).
- Taylor, Gary, 1953- editor.
Jowett, John, editor.
Bourus, Terri, editor.
Egan, Gabriel, editor.
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9780191841453 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|