Choices & change : microeconomics. Alternative markets for resources. Part 1 [electronic resource] / producer/director Ken Harrison.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Dallas, TX : Dallas County Community College District, 2000.
1 online resource (1 minute)
Employment (Economic theory).
- Educational films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- Alternative Markets for Resources presents a monopsonistic labor market and the effects of market power on the demand side. Market power on the supply side is addressed through representatives of unions and other organizations that aim to increase the demand for labor and/or decrease the supply of labor.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 28, 2019).
- Harrison, Ken (Producer and director), producer, director.
Dallas TeleLearning (Firm), production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|