Study skills. How to take notes [electronic resource] / produced by Guidance Associates.
- Other Title:
- How to take notes
Academic Video Online.
- Mount Kisco, NY : Guidance Associates, 1989.
1 online resource (17 minutes)
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- This program guides students step by step to successful note taking techniques. They'll learn how to identify the important information, how to listen for clue words and phrases, such as 'first' and "second,' 'reason for' and 'on the other hand,' how to abbreviate and speedwrite, and how to review.
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 5, 2019).
- Guidance Associates, production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|