Learn computer vision and image processing in LabVIEW [electronic resource] / [with] Ritesh Kanjee.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- [Birmingham, England] : PACKT Publishing, 2018.
1 online resource (164 minutes)
Image processing -- Digital techniques.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- Learn computer vision and image processing from scratch in LabVIEW and build 9 vision-based apps. About This Video: Students completing the course will have the knowledge to create functional and useful Image processing apps. Complete with working files, datasets and code samples, you'll be able to work alongside the author as you work through each concept, and will receive a verifiable certificate of completion upon finishing the course. In Detail: Learning the fundamentals of image processing puts a powerful and very useful tool at your fingertips. Learning computer vision in LabVIEW is easy to learn, has excellent documentation, and is the base for prototyping all types of vision-based algorithms. Jobs in image processing are plentiful, and being able to learn computer and machine vision will give you a strong background to more easily pick up other computer vision tools such as OpenCV, Matlab, SimpleCV and so on. Suitable for beginning programmers, through this course of 26 lectures and over 4 hours of content, you'll learn all about computer vision and establish a strong understanding of the concept behind image processing algorithms. Each chapter closes with exercises in which you will develop your own vision-based apps, putting your new learned skills into practical use immediately. Starting with the installation of the LabVIEW Vision Development Toolkit, this course will take you through the main and fundamental image processing tools used in industry and research. At the end of this course you will be able to create the following apps: App 1 - Counting M&Ms in an image, App 2 - Colour segmentation and tracking, App 3 - Coin blob detection App 4 - Blob range estimation, App 5 - Lane detection and ruler width measurement, App 6 - Pattern or template matching to detect complex objects, App 7 - Object tracking, App 8 - Barcode recognition, App 9 - Optical character recognition (OCR). With these basic and advanced algorithms mastered, the course will take you through the basic operation of the theory behind each algorithm as well how they applied in real-world scenarios.
- Instructor: Ritesh Kanjee.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 17, 2019).
- Packt Publishing, production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|