Nutrition pathways. Lesson 15, Trace minerals. Part 2 [electronic resource] / [produced and directed by Pamela Kettle].
- Other Title:
- Nutrition pathways. Lesson 15, Part 2
Academic Video Online.
- Dallas, TX : Dallas County Community College District, 1996.
1 online resource (7 minutes)
- Iron in the body.
Iron deficiency diseases.
Trace elements in nutrition.
- Educational films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- This video talks about trace minerals like iron, zinc, fluoride, and iodine and their function to the human body. In this episode: Iron deficiency and overload.
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 07, 2019).
- Kettle, Pamela (Producer and director), director, producer.
Dallas Telecourses (Firm), production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|