Rocks and minerals. Sedimentary rocks [electronic resource] / produced by Visual Learning Company ; producer, Brian A. Jerome.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Brandon, VT : Visual Learning Systems, 2001.
1 online resource (21 minutes)
- Educational films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- This program outlines the classification system of sedimentary rocks. Specific attention is paid to the different ways sedimentary rock forms. The relationship between sedimentary rocks and the formation of fossils is investigated. Other terminology includes: clastic rock, organic rock, chemical rock, sediment, ripple marks, concretions, geodes, compaction, cementation, precipitates, evaporites, petrification, and fossils.
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 15, 2019).
- Jerome, Brian A., producer.
Keck, Nina, narrator.
Visual Learning Systems, production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|