Rules of the game [electronic resource] / produced by Hochschule für Fernsehen und Film München ; director, Jörg Fockele ; producer, John Leonard.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : The Cinema Guild, 1998.
1 online resource (48 minutes)
- Transgender youth -- Interviews.
Gay youth -- Interviews.
Lesbian youth -- Interviews.
Bisexual youth -- Interviews.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- This video profiles four young people at the Hetrick-Martin Institute in New York, which supports lesbian, gay, transgender, and bisexual youth. In outspoken interviews, Charly, a 16-year-old gay Dominican, Peachy, a 20-year-old African-American lesbian, Angel, a 20-year-old transgendered Latino, and Maxx, a 16-year-old gay Latino, offer their views about gay community, sexual and personal identities, and growing up queer at the turn of the millennium. These interviews are blended with music videos they have produced to display a part of themselves that others don't usually get to see.
- Title from title frames (viewed May 29, 2019).
Won 1998 L.A. Outfest Audience Award, Outstanding Documentary Short Film
- Fockele, Jörg, director.
Leonard, John (Documentary filmmaker), producer.
Hochschule für Fernsehen und Film München, production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|