Jus imaginis apud anglos, or, The law of England relating to the nobility & gentry [electronic resource] : faithfully collected, and methodically digested for common benefit / by John Brydall.
- Standardized Title:
- Jus imaginis apud anglos
- Other Title:
- Law of England relating to the nobility & gentry
Law of England relating to the nobility and gentry
- London : Printed for John Billinger, 1675
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
Selden Society publications & English legal history
HeinOnline legal classics library
HeinOnline Selden Society publications & English legal history
1 online resource (76 pages) : illustration
- Nobility -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Titles of honor and nobility -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Electronic books.
- Includes index
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 3, 2019
©2019 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|