To the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled [electronic resource] : the memorial of the representatives of the Religious Society of Friends, in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and parts adjacent, respectfully showeth.
- Other Title:
- Half title: Memorial of the Religious Society of Friends in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, &c., against the introduction of slavery into Nebraska
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Slavery in America and the world: history, culture & law
Religion and the law
HeinOnline slavery in America and the world: history, culture & law
HeinOnline religion and the law
1 online resource (2 unnumbered pages)
- United States. Kansas-Nebraska Act.
Slavery -- United States -- Extension to the territories.
Society of Friends -- Doctrines.
Society of Friends -- Political activity -- Pennsylvania.
Slavery -- United States -- Controversial literature.
Slavery and the church -- Society of Friends.
- Electronic books.
- Description based on PDF caption title, viewed February 11, 2017
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|