An exact abridgment, in English, of the eleven books of reports of the learned Sir Edward Coke, Knt., late Lord Chief Justice of England, and of the Council of Estate to His Majesty King James [electronic resource] / composed by the judicious Sir Thomas Ireland ; wherein is briefly contained the very substance and marrow of all those reports, together with the resolutions on every case : also a perfect table for the finding of the names of all those cases, and the principal matters therein contained; very usefull for all men, especially the students and practisers of that honorable profession.
- Other Title:
- Abridgement of Coke's reports
Abridgement of Sir Edward Coke's reports
- First American from the third London edition / to which is now added, an abridgment of the twelfth and thirteenth books by John A. Dunlap
- New-York : Published by I. Riley, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
Selden Society publications & English legal history
HeinOnline legal classics library
HeinOnline Selden Society publications & English legal history
1 online resource (xvi, 432 pages)
- Law reports, digests, etc. -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Court decisions and opinions.
- Originally published: London, 1657
Table of cases: pages vii-xvi
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 30, 2018
©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Coke, Edward, Sir, 1552-1634, reporter.
Dunlap, John A., 1793?-1858?, editor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|