Combating charitable fraud [electronic resource] : an overview of state and federal law / Angie A. Welborn, Alison Muhlfeld.
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, the Library of Congress, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- CRS report for Congress; RS21058
U.S. Congressional documents
Religion and the law
CRS report for Congress ; order code RS21058
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline religion and the law
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages)
- Telephone fund raising -- United States.
Fraud -- United States.
Charity laws and legislation -- United States.
Charities -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- "Updated December 2, 2005."
"Received through the CRS Web."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF caption title, viewed July 9, 2015
©2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Muhlfeld, Alison, author.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|