The future of audio [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Communications and Technology of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, June 6, 2012.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2014
- Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Intellectual property law collection
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline intellectual property law collection
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 181 pages) : illustrations
- Radio broadcasting -- Technological innovations.
Sound recordings -- Technological innovations.
Digital audio broadcasting.
Copyright -- Sound recordings -- United States.
- Electronic books
- "Serial no. 112-148."
Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 1, 2017
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|