The ministerial exception of the First Amendment [electronic resource] : employment discrimination and religious organizations.
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- CRS report for Congress; R42464
U.S. Congressional documents
Religion and the law
CRS report ; R42464
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline religion and the law
- Government document
1 online resource (15 pages)
- Religious institutions -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Religion in the workplace -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Discrimination in employment -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- "December 10, 2014."
Author's name redacted on HeinOnline copy
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 23, 2018
©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|